Sending my first sample for oil analysis, questions

I am sending my first oil sample for analysis using the Wix Oil analysis Kit.

The default address is Atlanta, GA but has an option of choosing Valley View, OH. Does it matter where I send it?

I am going to send by USPS first class, do I need to declare it as hazardous?

Thanks in advance.

Do not just put postage on the black container and mail it. Put the black container in an envelope or box. If just the black container it will take an extra month.

Send it to Atlanta, its their main lab and will get the best service.

Yes, I’ve always put the Blackstone labs black container in a box and shipped it out that way to avoid any potential problems with the post office.

Update:

Just posted by USPS. The cashier asked me to confirm if its liquid, hazardous, and stuff. I mentioned its liquid, engine oil, sending for testing purposes. Answer, must send by ground, not first-class USPS. No big deal, $8.20, instead of $4.75 but just want to confirm if it's correct.

I didn't want to say, no to liquid.

I guess to avoid problems it’s best to say yes, but anytime I’ve ever mailed samples out I always put in a small box, and said no when asked if it contains anything liquid, fragile, perishable, or potentially hazardous material and never had a problem.
I have my results back just trying to get a pdf editor so I can take out my personal info to post

Back