Seat cover repair.

Has anybody heard of a service to ship in a damaged seat cover for minor repair. I haven't finished shopping here but got an absolutely stupid price- and I'm not cheap.

I had to replace the front seat cushion covers on my E350. The W212 MB Tex seats are notorious for tearing, somewhere after 55k miles of so. I got a genuine MB seat cover for the driver seat, but for the passenger seat, MB doesn't sell only the cover. So I ordered the passenger seat cushion cover from Richmond. They did a good job. There is no visual difference between it, and the rest of the interior. And their prices are fair.

They offer oem matching seat covers for a number of cars and model.s

I'm not aware of anywhere that will repair seat cushion covers. Have you checked with local automotive upholstery shops?

1990 4runner the drivers seat needs a little restoration- the door side support edge pad (don't know what you call them) are worn from in/out wear- that's it. I can cut and reinstall the hog rings. Was quoted $400cdn to repair that 6in strip on the seat and the seat back. Had BOTH bucket seats redone in another vehicle some years ago for $350. Whether or not the price is the going rate these days- it doesn't represent a good value to me. Seat covers are a last resort.

Back