Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: buster
I just saw District 9. It was good.
No, it was [censored] awesome!
cheers3.gif
A real "nail biter".
grin2.gif
Instantly reminded me of a scene in Resident Evil 4 while I was watching it. Two days and counting, and I was reminded that I might be a little too fast and furious for my own good sometimes. Trust, but verify as they say. Was really starting to see things! Seriously.
shocked2.gif
Good movie all the same.
55.gif
Head reattached.

GD mercenaries! (Not all of us... err, and them are quite that bad I suppose) Give him one in the foot!!!
LOL.gif
(<----- slightly "graphic" boss fight from the video game)

The last few we saw were the remake of Pelham 123, H Potter #Whatever (getting as bad as alot of "horror" films), Star Trek, Drag Me To [censored] (I'm glad I paid only a $1.25 at a second run place), Wolverine, and would like to see District 9 and Halloween 2 also.

I saw "I Love You Man" and it was a hoot. Except for the F-bombs, it was a great movie. Had me and the wife rolling. Highly recommend it. Very touching near the end and had me almost tearing up!

I watched two movies this weekend, Yes Man and Management. I thought both of them were excellent! I expected Yes Man to be funny because I'm a huge Jim Carrey fan, but I didn't expect the other one to be as good as it was. But Steve Zahn was excellent in this movie! I'm surprised he doesn't get more starring roles, he usually gets smaller parts in most of his movies. Maybe that'll change now.

Originally Posted By: Cutehumor
I got a stack of burned dvds from the library to watch.
I am legend, gone baby gone, across the universe
Just watched sweeney todd, the invasion

"Gone, Baby, Gone" astonished me. Somehow Ben Affleck's film looked *exactly* the way my internal movie looked when I was reading Dennis Lehane's novel. (Well, I pictured Angie as looking more like Christina Ricci, and Patrick as more like the youngish Robert Urich . . . but Michelle and Casey were more than fine.)

Picked up some new ones today. I'm looking forward to watching "Monsters vs Aliens", but I was really excited to find a Poirot set that I hadn't seen yet (I'm a huge murder mystery fan, especially of Agatha Christie and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle... I've got the radio shows, books, movies, TV shows, and all that).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back