Savior Spark Plug

Bought a replacement carburetor for my Ryobi 30cc string trimmer. It came with the 2 air filters, a fuel filter, mounting gaskets, 2 fuel lines, 3 extra primer bulbs and a spark plug with the brand name Savior all for ~$13, shipped. I've had mainly
20210618_171337.jpg
20210618_171350.jpg
good luck so far with Chinese OPE replacement carbs. Though I think I'll hold off on using the Savior plug and stick with the NGK plug I have ;). I never heard of Savior spark plugs. From outward appearances it looks well made. Though how it performs is most likely a different situation. Anybody else use these?

Bought a replacement carburetor for my Ryobi 30cc string trimmer. It came with the 2 air filters, a fuel filter, mounting gaskets, 2 fuel lines, 3 extra primer bulbs and a spark plug with the brand name Savior all for ~$13, shipped. I've had mainly View attachment 60773View attachment 60774good luck so far with Chinese OPE replacement carbs. Though I think I'll hold off on using the Savior plug and stick with the NGK plug I have ;). I never heard of Savior spark plugs. From outward appearances it looks well made. Though how it performs is most likely a different situation. Anybody else use these?
With a name like that it should certainly perform above and beyond all others.

They seem to be copying NGK's numbering system, but NGK doesn't make a BPM7E, only BPM7A and BPM7Y, the latter being a V-power with the V-cut electrode

Put it in and run for a while to see that it's not a total dud. If it works ok set it aside for a spare. If it's DOA you'd want to know that now before you need it.

I have bought the same package, great replacement carb. The included spark plug misfired from the begining. I tossed it for my usual Champion and the engines runs like a top.

Might be the Torch lines budget plug.
You can get more "budget" than Torch :eek:! I looked up Savior plugs and found lots OPE items listed as Savior products, carbs, belts, fuel & air filters, fuel lines, etc, usually found on Ebay and Amazon. I have the equivalent Torch plug and it's slightly different in appearance.

They certainly look better than the Torch plugs that came in a couple of my Toro's. Last Toro had a Bosch so maybe they had to many people bringing them back.

Back