Samsung Intercept 3G (Virgin Mobile)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have this phone? Noticed that it is on sale at Best Buy for $79 and thought it would be the perfect replacement for my current phone. So, any feedback? Thanks!

It has horrible reviews. buy direct from Virgin for 20% off and free shipping with codes found easily with a google search. You would be better off with a LG Optimus V from everything I've read. That is the one I'm buying. BTW I am coming from a Samsung Intensity on Verizon.

The intercept runs the same OS as the optimus V.

My fiance has an intercept it works fine. I like a phone with a keyboard, this one works. The touch screen on the optimus v is hard to operate, it isn't easy like an iphone. For 79 bucks its not bad.

I have the intercept on Sprint. its ok. just ok, some days its slow, glitchy, has been better since 2.2 but i have to keep the amount of texts i have in the phone low, minimized stored pictures...keep it minimal otherwise its slooowwww....also, have just had it replaced....makes me wanna try the Evo shift.

honestly...i would say look at other options...it may be cheap but that depends on how much phone you want for the $.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back