Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

dishdude

$100 Site Donor 2023
Okay, that has to be the longest name ever for a cell phone.

Anyway, I was waiting for the "iPhone 5" announcement to see what that brought, which was disappointing - so I pulled the trigger on this phone. All I can say is WOW!

If you are looking for a zippy smart phone with a big screen, this is it! I am blown away by how fast everything is, how smooth everything works and how beautiful the screen is. Speaking of the screen, since it is 4.5", everything is easy to read, it's simple to type on and since the phone itself is so thin and lightweight, it doesn't feel big when carrying it around.

This is my first Samsung phone, and I am very impressed and would highly recommend to anyone in the market for a smartphone!

How good is its web browser? What websites can you NOT view?
I'm thinking of getting either a tablet, smartphone or laptop, and going on the Internet will be one of the things I do a lot with it.

In fact I might even get a smartphone and use it only with WiFI

Originally Posted By: dishdude
Anyway, I was waiting for the "iPhone 5" announcement to see what that brought, which was disappointing -

Unfortunately you cannot see the iPhone 4S in person. The hardware spec is about the same (CPU wise) as the Samsung Galaxy (dual core A5). The screen isn't as big as the 4.5" Galaxy S II.

Speed wise Galaxy's Wimax is faster than EVDO and with Sprint's unlimited plan it is very useful. Good pick.

Originally Posted By: tonycarguy
How good is its web browser? What websites can you NOT view?

Since upgrading my Galaxy S to gingerbread, the browser is much smoother, as smooth as iPhone 4, and I it loads all websites, you can easily load mobile versions or desktop versions, no problems at all, so I think Galaxy SII shouldn’t be any different except much smoother and faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back