Ryobi 40v blower (730 CFM 190 MPH)

The Ryobi days sale is coming to an end on 7/30, so I picked up this deal this evening. Want to get a string trimmer as well but it’s too much $$ all at once as I also recently purchased their top level 40v mower. This blower is quite powerful and surprisingly quiet. It is their “whisper series” so it does come equipped with a brushless mower. This deal also included a rapid charger and two 4ah batteries. Loving my Ryobi 40v products so far.

Attachments

• 519B0996-D081-4B0C-82C7-A7C718914AB7.jpeg
    519B0996-D081-4B0C-82C7-A7C718914AB7.jpeg
    172.1 KB · Views: 24
Interested in seeing how it does.
I have been in need of a pole saw.
Couldn't justify what I wanted (an Echo.)
So had to look for more budget friendly, yet hopefully quality options, focusing on something between real cheap and six hundo.
So, yesterday, the Ryobi 40V went on sale with battery for $139, so I ended up ordering one.
I was ready to pull the trigger on the Dewalt, when this went on sale for about $90. cheaper.
Since this will only see occasional usage, I'm hoping this will fit the bill.

I just got one of these about a month ago. The only thing I have to compare it with is a corded blower I really only used to blow off the back porch and to blow the water off my engine after I cleaned it since cords are a pain. Its worked pretty well for me but the test to see if it stays with me will be the winter. I get tons of leaves and I aim to blow those leaves this time for my leaf litter compost pile. So far it is the only battery powered lawn tool I have.

there are more* on that spec page than car audio Watts and RMS watts..
what a bunch of crap.

First, I'm sure its a nice and powerful blower..
but similar to how some brands measure at the housing vs the end of pipe (gas backpack blower)

they found ways to game the spec page.
The 190mph is with a necked down "speed tip"
the 730cfm is without the tip but less MPH.

why not tell us what the cfm is with the speed tip At the end of the tube..
and/ortell us what the MPH is without the "speed tip"

Final comment, its a nice blower my friend has one and I tried it out.
full battery lasts about 10min on highest speed.
2 full batteries not on high speed last about 30min(total)

It could replace all my blowers except my leaf season backpack blower.. no problem.

I believe I have the same blower, love it. I like hitting the turbo button on the hard to move stuff. Battery lasts fine but I’m only using it for the driveway sidewalks back patio and road. Never used it till dead.

I believe I have the same blower, love it. I like hitting the turbo button on the hard to move stuff. Battery lasts fine but I’m only using it for the driveway sidewalks back patio and road. Never used it till dead.
I used it this morning but to dry off the Camry after a wash. It did the job with ease (of course). I can tell it is much more powerful than other blowers I have used without a doubt.

Back