Rules of the road - come add your annoyances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the only vehicle on the highway, nobody is behind me as far as I can see. Yet you have to drag your slow "sensored" out in front of me and run 10 mph slower than I was running. Extra points if you go up the road a mile and turn on your turn signal.

Every morning on my way to work. There are two head to head left turn lanes. My Dad taught me 40 years ago to get to the inside of the lane so that One has a better chance of seeing around the facing car, AND that person would be able to see around my car. Apparently the morons sitting right on the line at the Outside of their lane never caught on to that nuance.

As I get older I just write it off as stupid cattle, I don't get mad anymore, its not worth the stress.

We have two types of drivers these days, those who try to drive by the law, and those who think they can make up their own driving rules. Both types believe they are right, hence the anger when the two types clash. Problem is, the number of those who believe they can make up their own driving rules is growing day by day, while the number of us who try to follow the laws are shrinking on a daily basis...this is why our roads are full of speeders, tailgaters, cell phone yackers/texters, people who don't use their turn signals, people driving down the road at night with no lights on, etc, and these people see nothing wrong with any of these things....we need LE to once again play an active role in traffic surveillance...something they haven't been doing for quite some time now...

While driving in the right lane a vehicle behind you passes you and pulls in front of you then gets off a exit ramp a few seconds later .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back