Royal Dutch Shell leaving the Netherlands.

Saw that this AM. The EU is becoming a total gong show, not surprising unfortunately.
Well, here is a message from the future to the past: European cr4ck p1pe smocking politicians are now shell-shocked because they're uncertain how their own people will keep warm, travel, and keep their economies going for the rest of 2022. Yes yes, they did not see the war coming.

Europe, especially Green Peace loving countries like Switzerland are full of green hypocrites who don't want to give up anything in the way of their modern lifestyle, yet they want everything banned starting with ICE engines to nuclear power plants. Well, they can feeeze to death and live in tents for all I care.

Mr Elon blames the "oil price shock" on RDS.....its strange you would think that drilling would pick up in the USA but the rig count dropped by 2 if i remember.......back when i worked offshore in 79-82 there were 4k rigs turning to the right at any givin time. do I believe most of the high price crapola is all political.....yes.

Mr Elon blames the "oil price shock" on RDS.....its strange you would think that drilling would pick up in the USA but the rig count dropped by 2 if i remember.......back when i worked offshore in 79-82 there were 4k rigs turning to the right at any givin time. do I believe most of the high price crapola is all political.....yes.
Yes.

Back