Rock Auto Ultra Power Fuel Pump

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wouldn't surprise me. Rock Auto is too big for Dorman to just not sell to.
Who knows exactly what happened but as I recall it -- and it's been a decade?? -- right after this went down you literally couldn't find Dorman branded parts on RA

At some point it transitioned to where it's at even today (I just verified): in the parts catalog it will not show or list the Dorman part for your application. However if you go to the Part Number Search, the Dorman part will come up along with several others (Ultra Power being one), provided you already knew and entered the correct part #

I just verified this with my 4R70 pan example and the harmonic balancer for a '00 Ram 1500 5.9 (part #594133 or Dorman would call it 594-133)

{snip}
I was also just shopping for a harmonic balancer for a 5.9 Magnum and the Ultra Power part # was again identical to Dorman (interesting side note: I wound up finding a Dorman on Amazon Warehouse Deals for $17 and took the gamble....we'll see :) )
{snip}

Quoting myself and doesn't actually pertain to Ultra Power, but I received the AWD balancer today. Box was beat up but I can't find any dings in the part and it's still wrapped in plastic. ~$65 part for $17, I can't complain
20220407_183802.jpg
20220407_183832.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back