RIP Taylor Hawkins

He was the drummer for Foo Fighters. He also played in Alanis Morrissette's band. I am no fan of either group but I know we have some Foo Fighters fans here so I thought I would post this. It is very sad that we keep losing the talented rockers. He was only 50 years old and had a lot more of the good life ahead of him. RIP.

He was the drummer for Foo Fighters. He also played in Alanis Morrissette's band. I am no fan of either group but I know we have some Foo Fighters fans here so I thought I would post this. It is very sad that we keep losing the talented rockers. He was only 50 years old and had a lot more of the good life ahead of him. RIP.

50 is too young.

I also don't really give a hoot about Foo Fighters but rest in peace drummer.

Sad news to hear.

Not to take away from this but the little girl that was invited to drum onstage could be a replacement if she wasn't so young. She was good.

Never like the Foo Fighters, but Dave has fans come on stage with him, and that alone makes him alright.

the fact him and dave were huge fans of rush and voivod made me like them. i saw him in the documentary beyond the lighted stage. when you are a rush fan, you are instantly cool in my book.
Wow! Someone else here that has heard of or likes Voivod!

Back