RIP Barry Bailey

I like that one too. R&R A + the follow up Champagne Jam really put them in the public eye when those got so much radio play. I liked all the stuff they recorded with the original members. If you can find it , try out one of their last ones from the studio - Truth In a Structured Form. There is a group that tours called ARS with I think one of the first studio players who recorded with them but I have seen YouTube of them and it actually stopped me from going to see them some years back. It is such a let down compared the original band.
I remember Truth in a Structured Form. When it was released 96 Rock in Atlanta played Awesome Love a few times, but I just never liked the song very much. The rest of the record is good. I don't care much for the bands from back in the day that are still touring now but maybe have one original member left. I know life happens and even rock stars have to make a living but when they get to that point they should just stop. Journey is a prime example of that. It's a crying shame what has happened with Journey. I stopped going to concerts a long time ago anyway.

I remember Truth in a Structured Form. When it was released 96 Rock in Atlanta played Awesome Love a few times, but I just never liked the song very much. The rest of the record is good. I don't care much for the bands from back in the day that are still touring now but maybe have one original member left. I know life happens and even rock stars have to make a living but when they get to that point they should just stop. Journey is a prime example of that. It's a crying shame what has happened with Journey. I stopped going to concerts a long time ago anyway.
Right. I stopped going to those shows a while back too. YET wife wont stop trying. Every 6 mo or so she has searched and found someone going to be playing someplace at sometime. Then she will look at the incredibly insane ticket prices to see essentially a cover band and she changes her mind. If or when we did go , it felt like u were paying to see something that is gone , almost like false advertising. But, there are still lots of folks who just want to get out for a night, have some fun like they did before. Dont care the cost or who is really even playing. No prob , just not for me these days.

Back