Replacing miller 5w40 nt oil with redline 5w40?

Hi to all members

I own a Citroen DS3 1.6 turbo car and upgraded a few parts (bigger turbo+bigger intercooler,induction 2.5inch exhaust,remap ) I went from stock 155bhp to 233bhp.
For the last one and a half years I was using miller oil 5w40 triple ester nano tech , I didn't had any problems with it.
However the dealer in my country will not be importing miller oils anymore and for me is a bit expensive to buy from another country and pay shipping cost for just 5lt oil. My next choice is to go with the redline 5w40 ester base engine oil that I can find easy on my country.
I don't know if it's a good alternative to miller oil ?
Also I live in a hot /high summer temperature country But I don't do any racing or track days, I use my car for daily driving and also for some fast b road driving

It will be overkill, but the redline isn't to be used long. It can handle reasonable oci's just fine though, just not made to last 20.000 km in the sump

Depends where you live, if its hot all the time a 10w30 is good and dont have to pay that much for it.

Redline will work, 5-8k intervals

I always change engine oil after 8 months as I don't drive my car everyday , I usually do around 3000-3500 kilometers between oil changes

Back