remote filter adapter

Hi all, I am trying to find a way to adapt an Amsoil BMK-23 kit to my car/engine (Toyota 4Runner 3liter Turbo Diesel). Problem: About all kits/adapters/nuts I can find go to M22x1.5. My engine uses M24x1.5 see also: http://www.amsoil.com/bypassfilters/instructions/BP252.pdf I can't believe that the Toyota 1KZ-TE engine would be the only one using this kind of filter (M24x1.5) - as a fact, a member of this forum even sent me two Luberfiner filters to test against the OEM filter a long time ago (Still need to cut them open ...). Question1: What other engines use the M24x1.5 filter thread? Question 2: Any solution to be able to adapt the BMK-23 kit? - Do you know of an adapter that fits? - Any CNC owners that can produce a adapter/retainer nut (for an affordable price....)? - Anything! Thank you for your time! thjakits PS1: No, other Amsoil kits do not have the adapter nut either. PS2: Amsoil "cannot" procure a one-off adapter...

See if the threaded is part of a larger cast assembly ..or is in fact a "nipple". If it screws out, the internal thread may be different. It may be big enough to re-thread to something like a 3/4-16. Check with the parts man to see if it has a part number. You can always use the pressure tap point method ..retuning to the pan or valve cover ...banjo bolt on the drain plug.