Refilling a 16oz squeeze bottle from 32oz bottle

Maybe I'm just having a brain fart, but I would like to refill the 16oz squeeze bottle with fluid from the 32oz bottle, like the ones in the pic below. Is there an easy way?
Screenshot 2023-10-14 at 5.48.57 PM.jpg
Screenshot 2023-10-14 at 5.49.31 PM.jpg

You'd need to drip it in so it can make it down that side tube.

Honestly it would be fun to see how the factory does it.

IIRC there is a non-removable plug in the measuring section.
Which is how they fill it.

some squeeze-e bottles have 2 lids those you can refill.

Squeeze bottle 1, fill the top portion for bottle 1 from bottle two. Release the squeeze hold on bottle 1 and tilt so the liquid can flow and be sucked thru the tube?

Worth a try. Not sure it would be all that easy/not messy, or even worth it.

You can fill the main tube with a funnel, you'll just have to be patient as it trickles down the side straw. Might have to manipulate it frequently to burp air, too.

Squeeze bottle 1, fill the top portion for bottle 1 from bottle two. Release the squeeze hold on bottle 1 and tilt so the liquid can flow and be sucked thru the tube?

Worth a try. Not sure it would be all that easy/not messy, or even worth it.
This is how I refill the little bottle of 2 cycle oil I use to measure small amounts.

This is how I refill the little bottle of 2 cycle oil I use to measure small amounts.
x3. Fill the small chamber, squeeze the air out of the large chamber and tilt the bottle to allow the fluid to be sucked from the small chamber into the large one. Have some patience and you'll get it done. A better option would be to get the Sta-Bil bottle in post #7 or find another just like it, they are out there.

How much is your time worth trying to get 1/2oz. of liquid into a larger 16oz. chamber? Maybe there's a reason why that particular dispensing bottle cannot be refilled easily?

Is a 16oz. bottle required or will a 32oz. bottle be better?

Search for "Bettix Bottle". Of course, you may have to buy a bulk quantity. Heck, the holidays are coming around soon and you can pass them out as favors at your next get-together.

The only reason I have both bottles is because I ordered the 32oz bottle from Amazon and it got delayed in shipping, so I bought the 16oz bottle locally. But like I said in a previous comment, I'm just going to get a squeeze bottle of Sta-bil, use it, then refill it with EDT....or I may do nothing and just eyeball it when adding EDT from the 32oz jug. 🤡

Back