Redoing my mower

well I tried removing the seal while in a vise. That was a no go. I found some bearings on amazon that people said they used on MTD wheels. Will give those a shot. Good to know about the bearings you can get at grainger. If the HRX ever has bad bearings I know where I can go.
In my downtime I ordered some wheel bearing grease and fluid film for when I put everything back together.
What part number are those bearings?
Are they a 6203 series?

Ok. While waiting on my new deck to get here (troybilt is super slow to ship) I'm trying to get a little housekeeping done to get parts ready to put the mower back together. The only major issue I have had with this mower is the wheels. One of the front wheels locked up tight. The rear wheels have bearings. I have removed them from the wheels and they do turn but not very well. Are these a servicable item or do they just need to be replaced ? It would be pretty cool to be able to grease em up and reuse them. Save me some money. The wheels are expensive too and I don't want to wait another few weeks for them to come in

View attachment 224437
you have measurements ? i can tell you the bearing # you need

Ok. While waiting on my new deck to get here (troybilt is super slow to ship) I'm trying to get a little housekeeping done to get parts ready to put the mower back together. The only major issue I have had with this mower is the wheels. One of the front wheels locked up tight. The rear wheels have bearings. I have removed them from the wheels and they do turn but not very well. Are these a servicable item or do they just need to be replaced ? It would be pretty cool to be able to grease em up and reuse them. Save me some money. The wheels are expensive too and I don't want to wait another few weeks for them to come in

View attachment 224437
you have measurements ? i can tell you the bearing # you need
I would need to measure the outside. The inside is 1/2" I know
with a micrometer ? or tape
mm would be better

ok cool , once you find the o.d. we can try to help

20240612_173942.jpg

20240612_173927.jpg

Back