Redline oil at Advance Auto (stores)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding gear oils, ATF, MTL etc., ask (someone who has a clue) if they can order it for you. I know Pep Boys lists RL products in their catalog but has to be ordered.

quote:

Originally posted by zoomzoom:
Last_Z did you see if they had their MT-90 manual trasmission oil in stock as well?

I asked the same thing! No, they do not have gear or tranny oils, just motor oil. It's kinda hard to find; it's in the little "synthetic oil island" they have near the rest of the oils.

No I didn't see any other oil or fluid other than the 5/10W-30. I'm hoping they do get some gear oil.....I plan on changing my car's gear oil soon!

It's going to be a tough sell for RL to move any product in these stores I think. I've been to AA Parts over the last 2 weeks and they havn't moved any yet. I have a feeling RL's availability here is going to be short lived.
frown.gif

buster,

Are you saying you think it will get redlined off the order forms by the Advance Auto's purchasing agents?
grin.gif

97 F150
When it was time to replace my differential fluid,which is synthetic,I went to RedLines website and entered my zip code and town.They came back with dealers in my area which sold RedLine products.I'll buy there gear lubes but not the oil.
patriot.gif

Is Red Line oil really worth the extra $$$ over Mobil 1 when used in a street car?? It's not like we are gonna be racing Jeff Gordon or Earnhardt Jr on I-95. LOL.

You can get a 5 quart jug of Mobil 1 at Walmart for $19.44.
cool.gif

I've noticed that Redline is not selling very well at the retail level. Our local AA stores have not sold any as far as I can tell. Shelf is constantly full. It's hard enough to get people to buy Mobil 1, so RL is pushing it. For the true peformance enthusiast, it's great to have access to it. I hope it does stay on the shelf though.
smile.gif

For the best price that I have found and delivered to your door, plus a full line and warehouse full of Red Line products it is hard to beat: http://www.myoilshop.com/AutoPrds.html

Be sure to mention that you are a member of this site. Also the nicest lady in the world will take your order. She helps keep the site totally free to everyone along with many others.

patriot.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back