Red pocket Verizon Network

Is it possible to choose a network other than AT&T when ordering from the Red Pocket website?

Is it possible to choose a network other than AT&T when ordering from the Red Pocket website?

I give up on formating the links correctly. Just search google for red pocket gsmt for tmobile, and cdma for verizon.

The ebay plans you can select the drop down box

Last edited:
Yes, there are links to ebay on the Red Pocket website but that is not what I asked.

Yes, there are links to ebay on the Red Pocket website but that is not what I asked.
no, if you actually search redpocket gsmt on google, it will pop out there website link that lists all of their tmobile plans.

Likewise if you search cdma that will link you to red pockets website for all of their verizon driven plans.

This is seperate from their ebay plans i mentioned at the bottom.

Yes you can choose AT&T, Verizon, TMobile
This will give you an idea that it can be done very easily. At the same time red pocket tries to make things as idiot proof as they can and if you don’t do anything, you will probably end up with ATT.
If you scroll down, and tap on sim type you will have a choice of three Sims from the three major carriers

If you go directly to their online website and not eBay, you may have to do an online chat and tell them what network you want to be on.
The reason for this is AT&T gives you the most amount of data for the money, so that’s what they advertise

Last edited:
Back