Rainx Graphene exterior detailer

I'm not usually one to buy rainx products. Although i do like their glass cleaner/rainx coating all in one. But I saw this stuff on amazon on sale for $7 and figured I'd try it out.

It smells pretty decent, I don't really care much as long as they don't smell like fallout remover. As soon as you start spreading it around the surface feels super slick, more noticeably than any other QD I've used. Easy to buff off without streaking.

I mostly use QD for door jambs and bug splats but I did put some on the side mirrors before a road trip. We had some decent rain on the way home and the beading seemed really tight. Water would just fling off. Not a super comprehensive review but I like the stuff overall.

Everything I have used on my paint makes it look brilliant from the start and even better once it cures, meaning 8 hrs-24 hrs of cure time product dependent.
Longevity is what we're all looking for and I just don't know about any of them except the one that only last a few weeks.

Longevity is a pretty tricky thing. So many variables affect it. And determining when a coating is truly ineffective can even be difficult.

For a QD I don't care about longevity. I imagine it would be measured in weeks.

Back