Quality and service

Yesterday I bought wood to replace the facia trim on the 16 foot X 12 foot roll up door on the pole building. I needed the wood ripped to 8 and 1/4 inches and the guy at the lumber store cut it. Being the moron I am I didn't check it. When I went to install it I realized the cut was wrong. I called the company and they remembered me and said we will cut some new wood and deliver it this after noon. Mistakes can be made ,, how the mistakes are rectified are so important. I graciously thanked them.

They fessed up to a mistake and made things right. Good on them! They just got a customer for life now. Plus you will tell all your friend's and they will get more business, because of an error that was made right.

Years ago, I was a mechanic for a dealership. That was before "stealership" was a term. If any of us messed up, he would try to screw the customer and not fix it at his expense. Lost a lot of repeat customer's that way.

I made a couple mistakes, we are all people and screw up now and then. He was trying to charge the customer for my mistake. Told him I would pay the bill, for my mistake. He accepted my payments without batting an eye. I was out of there pretty quick after that!

Some of the best customer's come from a mistake, and making things right afterwards.

Back