Quaker State Synthetic

I have heard the Quaker State Ultimate Durability Synthetic was relabeled as the new Pennzoil Full Synthetic. So what is the current Quaker State Full Synthetic in the green jug with the gold label? Is it the same as the base Pennzoil Full Synthetic or is it the old Shell Synthetic or something entirely new?

Anyone know?

The QS was rebranded as Synthetic. The PZ synthetic might be something new, but it doesn't have the DexOS cert so I'm not sure.

Quaker State Ultimate Durability (QSUD) is now Quaker State Full Synthetic (QSFS).

QSFS.JPG

It's fine oil. Period .. end of story.

QSFS is the new oil of choice for me for my truck and some of my lawn equipment. 10/30 is the flavor I like.
I ran that in the snowthrower this Winter and it was fantastic with easy cold starts with the recoil pull starter, so I tried the 10W30 in my Ford that takes 5W20 and its fantastic there too. Runs better all around than the 20 there so far.

Funny, I get ads from Walmart for Quaker State Oil with 3 day shipping. When I click on product it's unavailable. Algorithm doesn't know it's out of stock? Lol!

I ran that in the snowthrower this Winter and it was fantastic with easy cold starts with the recoil pull starter, so I tried the 10W30 in my Ford that takes 5W20 and its fantastic there too. Runs better all around than the 20 there so far.
What outside temperature were you dealing with ?

I have heard the Quaker State Ultimate Durability Synthetic was relabeled as the new Pennzoil Full Synthetic. So what is the current Quaker State Full Synthetic in the green jug with the gold label? Is it the same as the base Pennzoil Full Synthetic or is it the old Shell Synthetic or something entirely new?

Anyone know?
540 Rat says QS Full Synthetic is the # oil for film strength. I believe he tested that oil in 2020. 540 Rat Blog.Wordprees.com. Hope this doesn't start something as I know some members think the Rat is full of *#@%.

Back