Quaker State and Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny's comments reinforce my belief that (at least for this very limited forum) he's one of the best marketing spokesmen that Pennzoil has. Pennzoil's increased reputation on these boards is due in no small part to his straight forward approach.

quote:

Originally posted by troy_heagy:
I wonder if any Toyota Sludge owners used Quaker State? I wonder if Quaker State replaced their prematurely-dead @ 20,000 mile engines???

I doubt it.

Yeah, I do too, since the Toyota sludge monster motors came by their reputation from inherent design considerations, not the motor oil. Pennzoil's and Quaker State's warranties cover oil related engine damage...

quote:

Originally posted by csandste:
Johnny's comments reinforce my belief that (at least for this very limited forum) he's one of the best marketing spokesmen that Pennzoil has. Pennzoil's increased reputation on these boards is due in no small part to his straight forward approach.

I've never read any of Johnny's posts that even hinted at B.S. He's gone out of his way to be helpful and over time built a solid reputation in my mind for reliable inside info. Sadly, there are still people on this thread accusing him of stooging the company line and all but calling him a liar. You're in good company, Johnny - the same thing happened to someone else a bit over two millennia ago...

-sigh-

quote:

Originally posted by Johnny:
They have paid off and to process a claim takes about 14 days. This is not just my opinion, it is fact.

Show us. Prove that a customer had his engine replaced by either Quaker State or Pennzoil.

[Edit: Please don't think I'm accusing you of lying. But as engineer, I need more than "I said so" as proof. I need actual evidence.]

[ May 21, 2003, 01:19 PM: Message edited by: troy_heagy ]

I have the Qs oil warranty on my 2002 Dodge truck.What the heck,It's a warranty,one that I doubt I'll ever use,but one that I know will pay if my engine dies because of Quaker State oil.I plan on keeping the Dodge for at least 10 years, it's a free warranty,so why not take advantage of it? Too bad it doesn't cover if you use Super Tech,I would have added my wife's Jeep to it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back