QS FS HM 5W30 5qt $19 at Walmart

I just saw that there is already a thread for this deal from around Christmas time.
Sorry for doubling up. . . I hope it is of use to someone still.

Who makes QS? Comparison to M1 HM? I am spoiled with Kirkland $15-$16 per jug of full synthetic 0W20.

Uninformed question: Is HM oil something you have to stick to or can be used whenever there is a sale? My cars don’t burn ur use oil since they ran M1 and now Kirkland so HM is more of an extra scoop of chocolate ice cream when i already have a large cup.

Who makes QS? Comparison to M1 HM? I am spoiled with Kirkland $15-$16 per jug of full synthetic 0W20.

Uninformed question: Is HM oil something you have to stick to or can be used whenever there is a sale? My cars don’t burn ur use oil since they ran M1 and now Kirkland so HM is more of an extra scoop of chocolate ice cream when i already have a large cup.
QS is made by Shell as is Pennzoil.
IMO HM oil can be a substitute for any oil at any time. It would matter more on a vehicle that is not well maintained and once HM oil is used and did its work to help with oil consumption, or leaks, reverting back to non-HM oil may revert the results as well.

QS is made by Shell as is Pennzoil.
IMO HM oil can be a substitute for any oil at any time. It would matter more on a vehicle that is not well maintained and once HM oil is used and did its work to help with oil consumption, or leaks, reverting back to non-HM oil may revert the results as well.
That is what I am afraid of, stop using steroid and things turn back into pumpkin.

I did just notice a puddle of fluid in the yard. I can’t tell if it from the accord leaking or from the spill of previous oil change. I need to find a new stop to park to investigate.

Back