PYB or MS5K

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only get excited when I read about PYB or MS5K on the forums. Synthetics and the other dino oils do NOT get me going. ROWDY

MC5k used top be the oner to beat then PYB has come back strong ( though Ive haven't tried either of the new iterations). I will say that the sodium DP used in the top valvoline syns keep my chain tensioner from sticking better than the moly boron DP.
Is MS5K a NA package? Ill go to PQIA ... an do some readin ...

Originally Posted By: beadvised
I only get excited when I read about PYB or MS5K on the forums. Synthetics and the other dino oils do NOT get me going. ROWDY

18.gif
38.gif

They're both good. I'll buy whichever is cheaper when I need 5qts for an OC. That'll be a while though with my current stock.

I have stopped buying oil until I need some...

...or see a really good deal. Man this is some good smack.

Originally Posted By: redhat

...or see a really good deal.

That's like the Pledge of Allegiance for BITOG members.

Originally Posted By: wemay
Can't leave out QSGB if you like PYB. Just saying...
21.gif

I went green bottle yesterday. 2.19 a quart is hard to beat.

Originally Posted By: bigt61
Originally Posted By: redhat

...or see a really good deal.

That's like the Pledge of Allegiance for BITOG members.

LOL!

If only all of Life's Decisions were this hard...

PYB or MS5K,the BITOG version of Peanut butter or Chocolate. they're both good, so why choose. buy both, and mix 'em up.

Hey you got your ms5k in my pyb! you got your pyb in my ms5k!

Why is this question asked EVERY month?...the exact same question gets the same answers...pages and pages of the same answers...

Please be advised that there is a search engine...there are people who've already taken the time to answer it...please give them respect and take the time to read them.

Originally Posted By: KitaCam
Why is this question asked EVERY month?...the exact same question gets the same answers...pages and pages of the same answers...

Please be advised that there is a search engine...there are people who've already taken the time to answer it...please give them respect and take the time to read them.

+1
Hence my reply earlier;
18.gif
38.gif

maybe the BITOG gods will get the picture, they really did a disservice to the search feature here. MAYBE if you could search back more than a year (like the old days) you would not have so many repeat posts.....

like:
" WHAT OIL IS BEST FOR A 4.0 JEEP ? "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back