PX3 Lubricants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Replace One(1) quart of preferred motor oil with one(1)quart of PX3 Extreme Oil Booster during every-other oil change. More is not better in the case of PX3 Xtreme Oil Booster.

Reads like a chlorinated EP additive but it does not show on the MSDS and they state that it does not contain chlorine. Nothing about ZDDP just:
Quote:
PX3 Xtreme Oil Booster is a specially formulated Synthetic Lubricant enhancer made from a combination of poly alpha olefin (PAO) base stock containing a proprietary, ash-less, organic-synthetic poly atomic ion formula,

I'd just stick with motor oil.

Aldehydes in the decomposition products is interesting and unusual.

My Email Q: Can you send me an Oil Analysis of you addtive for "Extreme Oil Booster?"

I'm wanting to know the ZDDP content for my flat tappet cam engine.

Thanks

A: We do not release Oil Analysis to the general public, what i will assure you is that PX3 is a fully formulated Oil additive that comprises of many complex components including (ZDDP) ZINC. Our PX3 Oil Booster has been tested to many ASTM standards and have components in it that has been tested by some of the worlds leader in performance chemicals additives. Pain staking time has been put into the research of this product.
We will be posting up all of the laboratory testing shortly on our Website. I will assure you that when it comes to protecting valve train wear on any engine you will not find a better balanced product. I have worked in this industry as a Research Petrochemical Engineer for 24 years and have applied every ounce of research into this product.
The product test that will be posted will include: ASTM D2782, D3233, D4485and D4172 and the test covering Sequence IVA Properties (Valve Train Wear) etc.. I hope this information will help you feeling comfortable that we really have addressed the valve train wear issues with PX3 Oil Booster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back