Purolator Boss PBL 14615 after 12,000 miles

That model doesn't have the same adbv design as the ones that had cuts. This kind never had any cuts as far as I know.

Thanks for the C&P! Solid filter ran this before on my girlfriends crosstrek and brothers XT a while ago without problems but have since moved to Fram's. But definitely capable of satisfying those that are looking for a stiffer bypass for their subaru's while being well built and somewhat of a value if you buy them from advanced auto with those coupons they always give out! :)

Looks good! I’ve got one on the Alfa now, 7k-ish more miles and I’ll post the C&P.

I've got one on my Explorer.
Check out the filter media on these.

Thank you for taking the time to make a video on this and other filters, etc. I feel like both Fram and Purolator went from having a bad reputation with some of their products in years past but with the Ultra/Titanium and Boss they are setting the standard in the industry.

Thank you for taking the time to make a video on this and other filters, etc. I feel like both Fram and Purolator went from having a bad reputation with some of their products in years past but with the Ultra/Titanium and Boss they are setting the standard in the industry.
👍 Your Welcome!

Back