psycho test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be just that! She fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?
Give this some thought before you answer.)

scroll down ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Answer: She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath.
This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly.

If you didn't answer the question correctly good for you. If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off of my email list unless that will tick you off, then I'll just be extra nice to you from now on.

Be sure to share the test!

I was sure that the answer was going to be something about sacrificing a family member for a career promotion.

Actully, couldn't invent a scenario.

I bet my boss could.

Lemme see the guy was really the grandfather of her sister and her mom at the same time which would make her father.....well it probably involves incest which is illegal in all states except a few in the south but legal in England.

Do I get a cookie? Please?

[ March 06, 2005, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: Pablo ]

burnout.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back