Protect my head lights?

Do you park in a garage at home? Lots of people that have a garage store junk in them instead of parking their vehicle in it.
My 2007, and my mom's 2006, both garaged, have clear headlamps. You hit the nail on the head.

For the others, I'd say just do the ceramic thing once foggy. It seems to last 2 years and costs $15-$20.

Do you park in a garage at home? Lots of people that have a garage store junk in them instead of parking their vehicle in it.
Amen to that. I see about $125 dollars worth of hoarder junk in the garage and about $250,000 in vehicles on the driveway. I don't get it?? Then they get mad when their $110,000 PICKUP TRUCK gets broken into.

Amen to that. I see about $125 dollars worth of hoarder junk in the garage and about $250,000 in vehicles on the driveway. I don't get it?? Then they get mad when their $110,000 PICKUP TRUCK gets broken into.
Lots of garages don't fit these stupid trucks

My truck is 10 inches too long to fit in my garage. Thankfully, I have a good Weathershield HP cover on it and my Honda Accord fits in the garage.
And most of these mega long trucks have ONE driver mostly and no passengers along with empty beds. Rare to see a truck with something in the bed.

And let's not get into SUV's. Nothing "sporty" about them. Sporty about lightening your wallet.

Redo headlights every 2 > 4 months depending on the yellowing . Less in fall to late spring . Takes less than 20 minutes .

Used NuFinish for many years . Applied to most of the car exterior that included headlights , windows ( outside ) , side mirrors ( glass too ) , tail lights , etc..

1691884870401.jpg
Try these head lights. They work real good. :ROFLMAO:

Have to admit the ceramic coating seems good for 2 full years with cars not garaged, then haze starts again. My 10 yo used car came with clear headlamps, and 6 years later got hazy. Maybe pros have a secret lol but for $16-$20 2 years is ok

Back