Power Lock Plus

How is this product viewed currently. A year ago it seemed like a recommended product to give long lasting protection to the vehicle's paint. I am looking for that vs a super showroom shine. Still go with Power Lock Plus?

I know new products come on the market every day. But are any better for my purpose?

It's a great sealant and long lasting. I never cared for topping it with Collinite 845; just use it standalone.

If you want a liquid sealant, it's a great choice.

Other liquid sealants are nipping at its heels and of course you now have entry ceramic coatings like CQuartz Lite which are phenomenal and will outperform it. That said, if time or preparation constraints are keeping you in the liquid paint sealant realm, Power Lock is the only thing I'd use. Give it two coats, and as rooflessVW said don't top it with anything different, waste of time.

I was a fan of the Jescar Power Lock, until I found Turtle Wax Seal N Shine.
Interesting, do you have a link to that info? I'd be happy to use the TW product and save a few $$ if that's the case. Thanks.

Interesting, do you have a link to that info? I'd be happy to use the TW product and save a few $$ if that's the case. Thanks.
What link are you asking about? My experience? It is IMO, is easier, faster and protects well from water spots compared to the Jescar Power Lock.

I just buy the Seal N Shine from Walmart about $10.

Back