Posting pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to post an engine bay pic,and when I submit the message,all that`s there is a box with a red x in it. I followed the instructions on the faq page here on posting pics. What`s causing the red x?

If the image in question shows up find on ebay, the host obviously allows remote loading. You possibly messed up an image tag or the URL. Why don't you post the image URL here? Then we can try out if the image will load when properly linked.

Took me a little time to figure out the photobucket thing. It's not rocket science but does take some learning..........

That would be my vote for getting pics on here.

For boards that use UBB code, simply choose and copy from LINK OPTIONS under the image "IMG code" (= UBB image tags plus image URL) and paste it into the message box. See the red arrow in the picture below. The previous version of photobucket was much more convenient than this stupid new version that usually hides all the link options. You now have to move the pointer over the link options or image to see truncated links.

sample.jpg

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
I was trying to post an engine bay pic,and when I submit the message,all that`s there is a box with a red x in it. I followed the instructions on the faq page here on posting pics. What`s causing the red x?

Just post the link to the pic within the body of the message - we'll figure it out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back