Post your oil stash

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep mine in my closet so it can be in a nice temperature
LOL.gif
, I don't want it to be in the garage with all the climate changes..

that's where the cheaper oils and all the filters are..
My [inside] stash consists of: 6qts of GC, 2qts of Amsoil 0W30 (was 6), some Rotella T 5w40, and Pennzoil Platinum 5W20. The Supertech synthetic was just there for the picture.. it goes outside.

Cars that these oils get used on:
02 Sentra 1.8 with 148k miles
99 Beetle 2.0 with 110k miles
05 Legacy 2.5 with 70k miles
01 XL-7 2.7 with 90k miles

sdc10310d.jpg

Last edited:
The super-tech wants to "belong" with the others, but it should go back to its meager upbringing. Nice lil' stash you got going there. What's in the lime bag??

Originally Posted By: pickled
The super-tech wants to "belong" with the others, but it should go back to its meager upbringing. Nice lil' stash you got going there. What's in the lime bag??

My hot-wheels, hahaha
grin2.gif

What's in the lime bag??

I was wondering if it was some limes to put in some ice cold Coronas!!!!!!........like the one I have in my hand
11.gif

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
What's in the lime bag??

I was wondering if it was some limes to put in some ice cold Coronas!!!!!!........like the one I have in my hand
11.gif

haha, I have one too..
not in my hand though.. I'm laying on bed, so the bottle is resting on me and I hope it doesn't fall.

19y/o drinking, OH NOES!!

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
What's in the lime bag??

11.gif

dang man, you set me off on a corona lust.

That LOOKS like a HUGE amount of oil, but then I counted it and realized I actually have more (engine oil, trans fluid and gear oil). And now I realize just how much of a sickness I have.

Originally Posted By: ekpolk
Well, here's mine, back in its heyday. . .

Stash%20002-Sized.jpg

That looks like about $1000 worth of oil. Nice!

My current stash consists of a partially empty jug of Rotella T 5w-40 and 1 quart of Pennzoil HD30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back