Post your latest oil change

2000 Nissan Frontier 2.4L 08/10/19 224,753 miles/Odometer Miles: 7,920 Since last oil change Out: Nissan Mobil Super, 5W-30; Nissan Filter In: Quaker State Advanced, 5W-30; Nissan Filter

1998 Honda Accord 97K, 5K OCI Out: ST HM 5w30, Wix XP In: Frenkenbrew QS + M1, both HM I think, 5w30, Wix XP This was my Dad's car; I gave it to a friend who needed dependable wheels. She named it Frank, after my Dad who passed in January of this year. He made it to 95. I also washed it and Amour All-ed the tires, etc. Car is perfect.

I haven't changed my oil for over a year and a half. Simply no need. Would be glad to publish my next Independent Lab Result at the next oil change (in a few months). Oil: Amsoil Signature Series 0W20 Filter: Amsoil 15,000 mile synthetic media For you guys still chasing your tails changing oil. If you enjoy the exercise, be my guest! I personally like saving all that spilled oil from the environment... Put Amsoil in it and forget it! -Tex

95 gmc safari 4.3 v6 Out: unknown, Napa gold filter In: Napa 5/30, Napa proselect filter 10 gmc terrain Out: maxlife 5/30, Baldwin filter In: Napa 5/30, full throttle hm oil treatment, Napa gold filter

Originally Posted by Red91
11 Mercedes c300 3.0 v6 Out: unknown, probably a MANN filter In: Napa syn dexos 5/30, MANN filter
Napa has no oil suitable for MB

Originally Posted by cwhard
I haven't changed my oil for over a year and a half. Simply no need. Would be glad to publish my next Independent Lab Result at the next oil change (in a few months). Oil: Amsoil Signature Series 0W20 Filter: Amsoil 15,000 mile synthetic media For you guys still chasing your tails changing oil. If you enjoy the exercise, be my guest! I personally like saving all that spilled oil from the environment... Put Amsoil in it and forget it! -Tex
I would rather change mine at 5k to remove any fuel/coolant contamination ect. that could get in.

Last edited:
No [censored]. It's not my decision what goes into it, and not my name on the shop. I've made mention of this several times and it falls on deaf ears. All I can do is what I'm told and pluck along.

2005 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9 Cummins 441,181 miles Mobil Delvac 15w40, Napa Platinum 47620 drain plug 37 ft lbs The 48RE transmission lasted 440k miles before giving out. My uncle had it rebuilt last month with upgraded internals by Brett Arceneaux, who owns A&A Transmission in Biloxi, Mississippi. Should be good for another 440k miles. The truck is stock besides a 4 inch exhaust and the transmission was built to take 500 hp so it shouldnt fail anytime soon.

Originally Posted by Red91
No [censored]. It's not my decision what goes into it, and not my name on the shop. I've made mention of this several times and it falls on deaf ears. All I can do is what I'm told and pluck along.
That really sucks. So do you make a note on paperwork when this happens? Just wonder what's gonna happen if the client will experience an engine failure (as an example)

Originally Posted by Garak
2008 Infiniti G37, 185158 km Out - Shell ROTELLA T6 Multi-Vehicle 5w-30 CK-4/SN and Wix 57356 In - Shell ROTELLA T6 Multi-Vehicle 5w-30 CK-4/SN and Wix 57356
How many miles on the oil?