Post milestone or just plain fun odometer pics!

026_24A.jpg

Somewhere I have a similar shot at 200K but its a color slide and I'd have to scan it.
Buick Regal?

I would get a shot of my sister's old Ford pickup that has easily over 300K miles on it, but the odometer doesn't show digits for the 100K intervals. It only goes to 10K intervals. :unsure:

Ford was like "well, our vehicles have been garbage recently, so let's save money on the odometer and not show 100K numbers. There's no way these trucks will ever make it past 100K miles." Then lots of the trucks and SUVs from that era were super reliable and were pretty tough to kill in 100K or less. LOL

I would get a shot of my sister's old Ford pickup that has easily over 300K miles on it, but the odometer doesn't show digits for the 100K intervals. It only goes to 10K intervals. :unsure:

Ford was like "well, our vehicles have been garbage recently, so let's save money on the odometer and not show 100K numbers. There's no way these trucks will ever make it past 100K miles." Then lots of the trucks and SUVs from that era were super reliable and were pretty tough to kill in 100K or less. LOL
Half of my vehicles have had a 5 digit odometer. Except my 89 Caprice that had 535,000kms on the odometer when I had to scrap it due to rust, and an 87 Caprice that only had 275,000.

Half of my vehicles have had a 5 digit odometer. Except my 89 Caprice that had 535,000kms on the odometer when I had to scrap it due to rust, and an 87 Caprice that only had 275,000.
Great for selling them used if there is no carfax history. ;)

Ad:
1995 Ford Ranger 2wd
15 miles on the odometer
Driven across the country 5 times and ran perfectly each time

Back