Popped Gun Cherry

If you have a technical point to make, then make it.

Casting aspersions on other posters doesn’t improve your credibility and frankly, the ad hominem argument is weak.
All due respect, I made a technical point. No one was casting "aspersions". I'm a retired police officer. I call them as I see them.
Perhaps that bothers you and as such, in your capacity you see fit to ban me because you don't like my opinions or what I have to say. Your choice of course...but that of course leads to a much larger issue directly related to free speech within the context of forum rules. Please point out where I violated any.

All due respect, I made a technical point. No one was casting "aspersions". I'm a retired police officer. I call them as I see them.
Perhaps that bothers you and as such, in your capacity you see fit to ban me because you don't like my opinions or what I have to say. Your choice of course...but that of course leads to a much larger issue directly related to free speech within the context of forum rules. Please point out where I violated any.
I agree with many of your points in other posts.

Your point in the post to which I’m referring was to call other posters “keyboard warriors”. That‘s personal, not technical. If you want to suggest that advice should be based on credibility or experience, do so without the epithets or name calling.

I agree with many of your points in other posts.

Your point in the post to which I’m referring was to call other posters “keyboard warriors”. That‘s personal, not technical. If you want to suggest that advice should be based on credibility or experience, do so without the epithets or name calling.
Fair enough.

Back