Plumber Suing Dealership After ISIS Uses His Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should've, would've could've. Hindsight is always 20/20 and it's easy to be a keyboard expert.
I think the owner of the truck has a good point, especially if he had an agreement with the dealer about removing the decals, oral agreement is still and agreement.
I for one, know that it would never cross my mind that the vehicle I was trading in, would end up in the Middle East and in the war zone.

He should look at the zillion dollars of free advertising he is getting.

Mark-1 plumbing, yea baby...

Merry Christmas
Neely

At the end of the day, there is no such thing as bad publicity. Hence the lawsuit nonsense.

Is a target with Hellfire Here painted on the roof of a trade-in over the top?

I've seen Hong Kong mini bus (Toyota 16 seats) with its original route and advertisement intact sold to Africa and run as is. So this happens quite a lot.

Mark-1 is stupid not to take the decals off just because things could fall though like this. Yes, ISIS is pretty extreme but you can expect local thugs doing drive by with it and get him in a lot of bad publicity locally as well.

Even if dealer put it in writing they may not do it, and when damages happen you still have to take the consequence of bad publicity.

I think the Plumber is going to make out like a bandit here..Sounds like the dealer is admitting their failure and culpability...And anyone with half a brain will know the Plumber did not willingly support ISIS.

The question is will the ISIS gunners show plumbers butt-crack if they bend over??
21.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: PandaBear
I've seen Hong Kong mini bus (Toyota 16 seats) with its original route and advertisement intact sold to Africa and run as is. So this happens quite a lot.

Mark-1 is stupid not to take the decals off just because things could fall though like this. Yes, ISIS is pretty extreme but you can expect local thugs doing drive by with it and get him in a lot of bad publicity locally as well.

Even if dealer put it in writing they may not do it, and when damages happen you still have to take the consequence of bad publicity.

When my old boss traded a wrecker, the dealer told him to NOT take the decals off...they would send it to a graphic shop that could do it without damaging the paint.

The lawsuit will fail but will accomplish what it needs to do. Anyone googling Mark-1 Plumbing will find the lawsuit as well as the extremists. Problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back