please Help Me by Answering Yes or No

Is the poll function on now? I asked about getting it going and nobody in Admin seemed interested.
Yeah, I apologize, I couldn’t remember if we left it on, or left it off.

On checking, we turned it back off for members.

But if a member wants one, we can set it up.

We turned it off because the polls were biased, excluding major brands. Like a poll that asks if you use ASMOIL, Castrol, or Mobil 1 with no mention of any other brands and no “other” option. We were concerned that the polls would become more “echo chamber” of opinion rather than useful gathering of data.

Still, the function exists, and the staff can set one up for a project like this - it’s for the OP’s school work.

Last edited:
Yes.
But... there can be a difference in "haven't showered in three days" and "was completely clean, but just exercised/worked out".
Both may "smell", but they are a different smell.

I have turned in my results, also polled friends, family, coworkers, Dad's employees/customers, swim club members, and more. Feel that I got a wide variety of ages, lifestyles, mix of men and women, and so it was a fair sampling of Society. After 483 responses, 482 said yes, 1 no.

You won't get a "no" on this site. (Except for js1956, which was actually a yes 🤣)

If this is for statistics you'll need to also ask a fluffy kitten-membered forum the same question to have a valid set of responses.

I was waiting for the first person to answer no, as I concur.. It is not your business if they stink, no matter who they are.

Back