please Help Me by Answering Yes or No

Yes for a family member. But it's no at the gym or running club. A few times there's been guys at the gym with bad BO but you can avoid them by just switching to a different machine. Also had people who must not wash their running cloths afterwards and stink but again, you can just avoid them. Maybe someone eventually tells them or they just stop coming.

I'll answer only if you tell me (us) what kinda COLLEGE COURSE you're taking which uses such a question to tally responses.
I pray it's a weak lesson in statistics, i.e. "What percentage of people can't follow the simple direction of answering yes or no."

NO and no shower at my place.
I would definitely say: Turn around, go back where you came from, take shower and come back. Looking forward to see you then.

BTW. I don't mind small concentration of pheromones floating around specially the female ones, but when it's unbearable the above will always apply.

Last edited:
You won't get a "no" on this site. (Except for js1956, which was actually a yes 🤣)

If this is for statistics you'll need to also ask a fluffy kitten-membered forum the same question to have a valid set of responses.

Make up some number and move on and change your oil or something. :)
I hated some stupid college classes that were waste of time. I still think some were waste of time except history which i like now.

Back