Pirelli Sottozero 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

nap

Anyone kind enough to share his experience with this tire, I’m particulary interested by noise / comfort on cold but dry pavement?

I installed 4 of these on my 2017 Subaru Crosstrek this past winter. I have never felt safer driving in winter conditions. I was most impressed with how well they responded to braking on snow, ice and slush. It basically seemed as if the road was clear and dry. They did everything well and i was impressed in all aspects. They even handled and rode better in dry conditions than the all seasons that came on the car. I would certainly recommend them as dedicated winter tires. With all this said, i only put around 5000 miles on them and this was my first ever set of winter tires so i can't speak on longevity or compare them to other options. Overall i would recommend if you can get them for a price competitive to other options.

Originally Posted By: nap
Anyone kind enough to share his experience with this tire, I’m particulary interested by noise / comfort on cold but dry pavement?

Pirelli are generally good tires, but now their are owned by the chinese and I don't know how much interference they'll have in the R&D dept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back