Pinnacle Black Label Ceramic coating

I've had this product for several years. I used it on an 08 MB ML dark red/maroon. It had lasted over 3 yrs. when I traded it. I had a hard time doing the hood because I followed directions. I just finished coating my Polar White MB ML today. You have to use more product than they instruct. First washed the truck with strong solution of Dawn. Then clay bared the hood which did not need it. The dealer had buffed it. Then I used the required Black Diamond polish which is easy to use. It gets rid of silicones, petroleum distillates, old wax etc. Then I applied the ceramic coating with the foam applicator they provide. You just rub it over an area then buff with a good microfiber. I buffed it first with a microfiber from Costco and then a real plush one I got from Auto Geek. I also have some Black Diamond detail spray that goes with the coating. Got these products from Autogeek several years ago on a sale. They are expensive but that coating will last from my experience.
It's a white car so pictures don't do it justice.
I highly reccomend the Pinnacle Black Diamond products.

I’ve heard some good things about Pinnacle. Yours probably came from the Palm Beach Motoring Group (PBMG). I haven’t heard anything since Vision Investment bought them out a few years back.

I’ve heard some good things about Pinnacle. Yours probably came from the Palm Beach Motoring Group (PBMG). I haven’t heard anything since Vision Investment bought them out a few years back.
I've had this product for several years. I used it on an 08 MB ML dark red/maroon. It had lasted over 3 yrs. when I traded it. I had a hard time doing the hood because I followed directions. I just finished coating my Polar White MB ML today. You have to use more product than they instruct. First washed the truck with strong solution of Dawn. Then clay bared the hood which did not need it. The dealer had buffed it. Then I used the required Black Diamond polish which is easy to use. It gets rid of silicones, petroleum distillates, old wax etc. Then I applied the ceramic coating with the foam applicator they provide. You just rub it over an area then buff with a good microfiber. I buffed it first with a microfiber from Costco and then a real plush one I got from Auto Geek. I also have some Black Diamond detail spray that goes with the coating. Got these products from Autogeek several years ago on a sale. They are expensive but that coating will last from my experience.
It's a white car so pictures don't do it justice.
I highly reccomend the Pinnacle Black Diamond products.
I don't use coatings but their waxes are top notch.

Autogeek still lists their products.

Back