Photo thread for tacky car mods

Depraved indifference…
Red cactus-1.jpeg

Im sure he's gets the ladies knees all knocking by sticking on the charm like that.

I haven't seen a Playboy bunny on a car since I was kid. I remember people driving around with the mud flaps and remember those scratch guards that would go around the keyhole on the doors? :ROFLMAO:

Im sure he's gets the ladies knees all knocking by sticking on the charm like that.
Right! We used to fall out laughing when we would see characters driving around with those on mud flaps. Like you say, real sure the ladies are running those clowns down to meet up. It just makes you wonder what other strange ideas these people have about society. :rolleyes:

Folks you do not want to miss out Saturday night special. For Sale - We have a most elite , wonderful, one of a kind special that will just drive all your buddies down by the golf course or out on the lake out of their minds with envy! Be the very first on your street to have this years special innovation. This years' car magazines - You Name It contest - have dubbed The "SS Take on the lake!" , "Thunderation" or the "Blunder Way!" Here is the General's very own "Buick Special Cabin Cruiser 8 Wheeler."

Back