Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Pricing

$32.51 online for the 5W-30 that I’m seeing.

Also perhaps ask a moderator to move this post to the Products forum, although I’m not sure how long another “why is oil so expensive” thread will last there.

Drill into the Google search results. It won't be $32.51. For example, NAPA shows $34.99 in Google search results, but the actual site price is $64.99.

No clue. I can buy it on both AMZ and Walmart for that price. You have to buy a case of three, but if your heart is really set on this product then you can get it at the price I noted.

No clue. I can buy it on both AMZ and Walmart for that price. You have to buy a case of three, but if your heart is really set on this product then you can get it at the price I noted.
This^^^^^^^^WM delivers free to your door if the purchase is over $35.

This was simply an observation that the single 5 quart jug price of Pennzoil Ultra Platinum had gone sky high and that the M1 and Castrol comparables had not.

Full price in Ontario, $60 usd. Sale price typically $45.99 Canadian

Attachments

• 20230122_113931.jpg
    20230122_113931.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 24
When on Amazon, look at the actual seller. Most of the time Amazon is fulfilling the order but the seller is not Amazon. The few that I just looked up were much cheaper with Amazon as the seller as opposed to the $58 and up.

Paid $33.51 each for three PUP 5w20 5qt, Wally World online. Delivered to my door. No parts stores around here stock the Ultra Platinum.

Was planning P.U.P. 5w-30 for next O.C. May be out sight in presence and price . 😞
$32.51 for five quarts including delivery is “out sight in presence and price”?

Granted I’d rather buy the Euro L on the shelf for $26.44, that one has BMW Longlife-04 approval and a dexos2 license.

Last edited:
Back