pennzoil marine premium plus and jetski's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok

Question pennzoil marine premium plus - one gallon +/- $18:00 at academy. Hows does the quality of this oil fare to say Yamalube w semi syn at $30 a gallon, or others like maxima mineral and or semi syn at $35 - $40 a gallon, and Klotz at $40+ a gallon??

Anyone notice much diff in build up of stuff in semi syn over full syn.. Problem is I have never used anything other then Royal Purple full syn PWCIII 2 stroke. Don't really now how much over kill I have been doing?? I don't race, stock engine - 6500 rpm and less.. Dont do wide open all the time..

It's just kind of scary going from something like royal purple full syn to $18 a gallon semi syn oil..

yea - I may stay with RP or try something like Koltz.. Order a case at a time... But once I start using it or other I dont wish to keep changing..

HAve a new ski and once I run a few quarts of kawasaki mineral or semi syn thou it.. Time to decide what to burn.. Its my new Kawasaki 2010 SXR 800 and if u know ski jet's as of 2012 stand up 2 stroke jet ski are history.. The true end of seeing them on any showroom floor, kawa or Yamaha..

Last edited:
You might want to try and find the full synthetic Pennzoil 2 cycle marine oil...that is an outstanding product.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back