PENNZOIL $25 rebate on 10 quarts starts today ( 2/1/24 ) until

I've had lackluster results with Pennz rebate department after providing them with the required documentation. Received the first one and denied the second. Email them and 4 months later no reply. My fault as I gave up (really forgot) and let it go.
Opposite for me. Denied a couple years ago, but smooth sailing last year and got my check

I am not a rebate fan but if you need oil and have patience this is way cheaper than QS.
Like $15 vs $22
Even cheaper on Amazon if you watch for the deals. They run 3 jugs of Pennzoil Euro L 5w-30 for $41.50 delivered off and on special. I ordered some in December....but will not receive until end of Feb or Mar...so slow delivery. But others have ordered and receive it...you just have to be patient. $13.84 per jug.

Just watch this section of the forum, people post when the deal is running.

It's back today!
$42.39 today, that is $14.13 per jug

Last edited:
I'm finding all the euros versions hard to find in store at WalMart (Pennzoil, QS or Mobil)...and when they do, they have one jug, not enough for even an oil change. So have always ordered online.
I'll probably just wait until Mobil launches a spring rebate so I can get their 0w-5w-40 Euro instead. They seem to stock that pretty good from what I've seen. This is a bargain for their regular Pennzoil synthetics though.

Never had a problem with rebates from Pennzoil. In the past, I was able to snag a rebate on top of AutoZone clearance. PP 10w-30 5qt for $5 after rebate.

Is the rebate process an electronic or mail-in? If we purchase online, is it easy to upload receipt? Like other had stated, I would like to grab some Penzoil Ultra as I find myself enjoying my Honda Fit more and more now that it has officially paid for itself by passing the 12 year or 175k miles mark. Anything extra now is free gifts and the vehicle still look new and purrs like kitten.

In the past, my PP rebates have only taken a couple of weeks, online submission. Much faster than the M1 system.

The oil change coupon also applies in Canada. Enter the site through www.pennzoil.ca . Our Quebec friends can toggle the French version. Adieu.

C6DFC0A5-5EF8-4AC0-8736-3367E77F2DBC.jpg

9/30/24 . $10 off oil change by participating locations that begins today until 12/31/24 .

Would this include 2 of the 5 quart jugs = 10 quarts?
So if we go to Walmart in person, buy them, and then send in the receipts via email, we are good, right?
Does it include the Pennzoil Platinum High Mileage Full Synthetic 5W-30.

Sorry to ask so many questions - my work browser is blocking the Pennzoil site.

So if we go to Walmart in person, buy them, and then send in the receipts via email, we are good, right?

In the most recent years, that is exactly what I have done. WM, paper receipt, upload by phone, PP-HM, get gift card back via email.

Select which of the following qualifying Pennzoil Platinum® Full Synthetic motor oil products you purchased:
  • Ten (10) or more 1-quart bottles of Pennzoil Ultra Platinum™ Full Synthetic motor oil, OR
  • Ten (10) or more 1-quart bottles of Pennzoil Platinum® Full Synthetic motor oil, OR
  • Ten (10) or more 1-quart bottles of Pennzoil Platinum® High Mileage Full Synthetic motor oil, OR
  • Ten (10) or more 1-quart bottles of Pennzoil Platinum® Euro Full Synthetic motor oil, OR
  • Two (2) or more 5-quart bottles of Pennzoil Ultra Platinum™ Full Synthetic motor oil, OR
  • Two (2) or more 5-quart bottles of Pennzoil Platinum® Full Synthetic motor oil, OR
  • Two (2) or more 5-quart bottles of Pennzoil Platinum® High Mileage Full Synthetic motor oil, OR
  • Two (2) or more 5-quart bottles of Pennzoil Platinum® Euro Full Synthetic motor oil
Please complete the fields below. Fields with an asterisk (*) are required for digital gift card submission.
  • Select Participating Retailer*
  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Address 1*
  • Address 2
  • City*
  • State*
  • Zip Code*
  • Email Address*
  • Confirm Email Address*
  • Yes, I would like to receive marketing communications about promotional offers and news from Pennzoil via e-mail and social media. I understand I can opt out and unsubscribe to such communications at any time. By submitting this form, I confirm that I am 18 years or older. Please refer to Shell’s privacy policy , which describes your privacy rights. Pennzoil is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails.
  • Yes, I would like to join the Pennzoil Lubrication Limited Warranty Program2. Please send me additional information.
  • I certify that I am 18 or older.*

UPLOAD YOUR RECEIPT​

Upload a copy of your original printed retailer identified and dated purchase receipt showing your qualifying Pennzoil Platinum® Full Synthetic motor oil purchase between February 1, 2024 and September 30, 2024 (brand and product required on the receipt). NOTE: For purchases made on a participating retailer’s online website, the purchase receipt (defined above) with the order confirmation/order number, as well as the shipping confirmation or final delivery/pick-up receipt is required. Submissions without this proof of purchase will be denied. Orders that are canceled and/or product returns are ineligible for this offer.

Please upload an image or PDF formatted file no greater than 5MB.

NOTE: To ensure we are able to read your receipt, please:
  • Make sure the receipt is legible
  • Ensure the entire receipt is visible
  • Ensure there is nothing stapled to the receipt

Last year I bought Pennzoil Ultra Platinum off Amazon, you had to buy three 5qt jugs. I believe it was $23 per 5qt jug. I submitted the rebate form online. After months of back and forth with them I was finally told that the rebate only applied when purchased from their list of retailers, not on line sellers. Ironically the seller on Amazon was listed as The Pennzoil Store. Oh well, it was still a good price.

Last year I bought Pennzoil Ultra Platinum off Amazon, you had to buy three 5qt jugs. I believe it was $23 per 5qt jug. I submitted the rebate form online. After months of back and forth with them I was finally told that the rebate only applied when purchased from their list of retailers, not on line sellers. Ironically the seller on Amazon was listed as The Pennzoil Store. Oh well, it was still a good price.
Amazon.com has been explicitly excluded since 2021 or so. Very unfortunate, as I used to get PUP with a discount with Subscribe & Save and later get the rebate (plus 5% back by ordering from my Amazon Prime card). Nice for me as a customer, but not exactly a level playing field for other retailers. After that I switched to ordering online from walmart.com, but this year even that is excluded.

Even cheaper on Amazon if you watch for the deals. They run 3 jugs of Pennzoil Euro L 5w-30 for $41.50 delivered off and on special. I ordered some in December....but will not receive until end of Feb or Mar...so slow delivery. But others have ordered and receive it...you just have to be patient. $13.84 per jug.

Just watch this section of the forum, people post when the deal is running.

It's back today!
$42.39 today, that is $14.13 per jug
Sweet deal, thanks for posting.

I remember doing this rebate in 2023 at the tractor supply clearance for 6$ for 5 qts jugs and making a profit and the oil was free. This time I’m waiting till someone hopefully has it for a good price (have the time).

Amazon.com has been explicitly excluded since 2021 or so. Very unfortunate, as I used to get PUP with a discount with Subscribe & Save and later get the rebate (plus 5% back by ordering from my Amazon Prime card). Nice for me as a customer, but not exactly a level playing field for other retailers. After that I switched to ordering online from walmart.com, but this year even that is excluded.
Walmarts in my town are listed when I type in the zip code.

Back