Peak 10x Coolant rebate $7. Nov 1 - Dec 31 2023

Anyone bought this at Harbor Freight and the rebate was approved? I'm asking because on the HF receipt it lists it as "57139 Peak Premium AFC 5050 1G." Wonder if they will complain about it.
I bought two with the recent 30% off coupon from Harbor Freight. Submitted everything online and after checking rebate status today, my claim is approved for $14 for two gallons.

Received both the $5 rebate per jug from the previous offer, and current $7 rebate per jug at the same time... 4 envelopes.
4 diff submissions? I wondered if you could submit for a single jug twice. The harbor freight I went to a few weeks back only had a single jug, so I grabbed it. I probably won't make it back for another though but who knows.

I did 2 submissions.

The previous rebate was $5ea off and I had 2 jugs. So I got 2 visa cards for that one.

Most recent submissions was for $7ea off 2 jugs and got 2 cards for those

Napa has the Peak 10x Concentrate on sale this month for $15.99. I know there are other retailers with a lower price, but in my local area that was the lowest price I could find. (only needed one gallon)

That had to look for it in the back because they only have it in stock for online orders or just if someone asks for it specifically. Best to check online inventory at your store or check with them first.

I actually received my $14 rebate card today. I was sure it'd be declined since my small town True Value didn't put their address on their receipt(s)

I'll have to take back one bad thing I said about Old World rebates...

I actually received my $14 rebate card today. I was sure it'd be declined since my small town True Value didn't put their address on their receipt(s)

I'll have to take back one bad thing I said about Old World rebates...
Single card eh? Someone else was saying they got 2 x $7 cards

Single card eh? Someone else was saying they got 2 x $7 cards
Yeah it was one and says it's $14 on the paper it's glued to.

It is odd because they force you to file two rebates online if you purchased two. Also really dumb to force the consumer to enter all their info a second time -- but I imagine for them that's a feature rather than a bug.

Yeah it was one and says it's $14 on the paper it's glued to.

It is odd because they force you to file two rebates online if you purchased two. Also really dumb to force the consumer to enter all their info a second time -- but I imagine for them that's a feature rather than a bug.
Just one rebate but 2 products right? I just filled out 2 separate rebates because I bought 2 jugs at 2 different stores. HF only had one jug left when I went in early december so I bought a second jug right before christmas when ace had it down to $8. However, I saw that in a single rebate, you can add a product, which I figure is what you did. The 4 types of products were confusing too. It seemed like they had two 50/50 options and two concentrate options. I didn't know which 50/50 option to pick and just guessed.

Just one rebate but 2 products right? I just filled out 2 separate rebates because I bought 2 jugs at 2 different stores. HF only had one jug left when I went in early december so I bought a second jug right before christmas when ace had it down to $8. However, I saw that in a single rebate, you can add a product, which I figure is what you did. The 4 types of products were confusing too. It seemed like they had two 50/50 options and two concentrate options. I didn't know which 50/50 option to pick and just guessed.
There's a little tiny part number just to the left of the barcode, took me a while to find it too-
10X label.jpg

Just got my rebate. $14 on a single MasterCard prepaid debit card. I bought 2 jugs at harbor freight on a single receipt, and I filled the rebate only once.

I know some of you guys got a better deal, but $2.99 for a gallon of antifreeze after rebate is pretty good for me.

Mine too, Mrs. Bullwinkle spent it at WM.
IME WM cashiers are good about knowing how to run it for just $14 (or whatever amount)

I bought more Tub O Towels at TSC, taking them from $16 to $2. I was glad the TSC lady knew how to run it for just $14

This was quite a good deal
I've got 4 bottles of 50/50 in the shed for ~$2

I didn't really need them, but at that price they make great top off coolant for other people who don't care about their car

Back