Peak 10x Coolant rebate $7. Nov 1 - Dec 31 2023

Up to 2 Gal, $7ea.

Must submit by Jan 31, 2024

Online: https://www.oldworldrebates.com/
Offline: https://www.owi.com/binaries/content/assets/documents/promotions/peak-10x-usd7-fall-rebate.pdf

2023-11-02_07-45.png

Last edited:
Interesting, I just filed the $5 one.

I see Ace apparently ended their $7.99 sale Nov 1 and now this rebate begins Nov 1. Things that make you go hmmm....

This should be a great combo deal on Black Friday unless they exclude sale prices.

Also don't surprised if your neighborhood supermarket, or Ollie's, has the best price. Last time I did this deal it was free thanks to Kroger.

This should be a great combo deal on Black Friday unless they exclude sale prices.

Also don't surprised if your neighborhood supermarket, or Ollie's, has the best price. Last time I did this deal it was free thanks to Kroger.
I never did get all my rebates from City Market (Kroger) and finally gave up. I got one out of two.

Lesson learned: I won't try City Market anymore. The brain trusts at the rebate center are too easily confused.

For those of you lucky enough to be near Blain’s Farm & Fleet, concentrate is on sale $11.99/gallon, so, $4.99 AR.
Bought two gallons last week. Goes along with the 2 gallons of F&F universal made by Old Word already in the stash..

I grabbed two jugs 50/50 at my local small town True Value today at $11.99.

$5/gal after rebate is pretty darn good

Harbor Freight has the 50/50 for $9.99. Might even get it cheaper with a coupon. If they happen to have a "30% off items under $10" coupon before the end of the year, that would be a real good deal.

Any new sales out there on the concentrate version ?

Reactions: D60
Harbor Freight has the 50/50 for $9.99. Might even get it cheaper with a coupon. If they happen to have a "30% off items under $10" coupon before the end of the year, that would be a real good deal.

Any new sales out there on the concentrate version ?
Ask and ye shall receive! My Dad is an OG deal hunter. He's replacing his water pump in his 08 rx350 and I told him he can use Asian coolant or this peak 10x. He found this on HF. Basically free after rebate!

I'm expecting my rebate to be denied. My small town True Value doesn't have their receipts print with their physical address at the top - just the name and a phone #.

Now, if one had an IQ above 20 you'd figure in 5 seconds you could do a web search of the phone # and ascertain that this is in fact a True Value franchise.....but I think it's unlikely.

Got my $14 gift card today from Peak. Sent in online Nov 5. Bought at Farm and Fleet for $9.99 each for 100%. Put it on the Amazon gift card already.

Anyone bought this at Harbor Freight and the rebate was approved? I'm asking because on the HF receipt it lists it as "57139 Peak Premium AFC 5050 1G." Wonder if they will complain about it.

• Wow
Reactions: D60
Back