Paypal Load.............

Happened to me once with a wayyyyyyy smaller amount. Eventually paypal reversed it and it disappeared from my account. Paypal would not tell me exactly what happened but the CS rep intimated it was fraud.

BTW I would change your PP password JIC

Yeah, if anyone comes knocking on your front door looking like Dan Ackroyd & John Belushi from the Blues Brothers, just don't answer, or shout out, "Nobody's home."

nearly 300K just "found" its way into your account? Sounds like a scammer used the wrong address ;-) Honestly I might be a bit worried about folks coming to find you...

This is nuts................ money shown for the last 30 days....................
At this rate I can retire..........lol

whaaaaaaaaaaaaa.PNG

yikes, someone is moving money in and out of your account? You need to call paypal asap and let them know what is going on before this becomes a bigger clusternut than it already is.

I already thought of that...........:cry::cry::cry:🤣
So what f you owe tax on it? I would transfer it immediately and see what happens, just don't spend it. I would gladly pay the tax on it. I had this happen with $100. I am guessing someone paid it to me by accident. I transferred it to my checking and never heard another thing about it.

Back