Paste VS Liquid

It's been since April 2020.
All those products won't stick to each other. "Stacking" is a myth.

You'll use the cleaner wax which will have nothing to clean because you've already clayed. Then either the carrier liquid for the sealant will remove the cleaner wax, or the sealant won't adhere to the wax and won't last.

And the detail spray will be gone the first time it rains.

Too much.

You'll use the cleaner wax which will have nothing to clean because you've already clayed. Then either the carrier liquid for the sealant will remove the cleaner wax, or the sealant won't adhere to the wax and won't last.

Too much.
It makes me sleep better at night. And, it's like photo shopping. If you build it, it will shine, protect, and make me feel fuzzy all over.

There is a Collinite cleaner wax that a lot of members here have talked about a lot. I think the number is 845. Is that correct?
The cleaner wax my son and l will be using is the 3rd step of 5 steps; 1-wash, 2-clay, 3-cleaner wax, 4-sealant, 5-ceramic detail spray.
It is not a cleaner wax, it is a final step product. It's actually sealant first then wax if you're going to do that many steps. I assume you are not going to machine polish? If not wash, clay, then 845 is all you need for looks & protection.

Too much.
RVW, I knew exactly what you meant, but layering has always made me think I was accomplishing a lot. ;)
My son foam sprayed it, hand washed, claybar, cleaner wax, Heiden spray ceramic detailer (A company in N'awlins makes all of their detail chemicals). They work rather well.
My truck shines like a diamond in a goats a**!
TRUCK1.jpg
TRUCK2.jpg
TRUCK3.jpg

I am now using griots 3 in 1 spray during the summer. Winter I use paste wax , collinite 456.
I just bought some finish kare paste wax to try.
Finish Kare has worked noticeably better/longer for me than Collinite, the only down side being that you have to keep it off the trim. Never had any issues with application either. About to put some on my sons car........

Finish Kare has worked noticeably better/longer for me than Collinite, the only down side being that you have to keep it off the trim. Never had any issues with application either. About to put some on my sons car........
This is my last container of FK Sealant. I really like this product.
FK.jpg
FK.jpg

I have only used their wax.....not familiar with that product. Perhaps I need to look into it 😎😎...

NU FINISH paste
Man, it's been awhile since I have used NF.
I once owned a 72 Datsun pickup truck painted red in pristine shape, that I would use NF paste on it. When I would remove the NF my towels were always red. But, that paint would shine like a diamond in a goats a**!
I have used NF on my prior F150's. It sure did make them shine. And, the water would bead up nicely, for a very long time.

I put a coat of Finish Kare on the elantra to day. Seemed to go on easy, like 476, i start buffing it back off before its completely dry. Paint felt very slick afterwards. Will see how long it lasts.

I have only used their wax.....not familiar with that product. Perhaps I need to look into it 😎😎...
The Finish Kare #218 is on sale at AUTOGEEK for $8.75.

Back