Parking Lot Idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what happens is you get nailed enough and finally just give up looking when it happens.

In my younger days I would be so annoyed. However with kids and other worries I drive a vehicle thats nice but wife picked (cheaply purchased 07 MDX due to 2nd rate body work). It gets thumped quite a bit. In a Boston garage a car dragged its front end on fender and of course left leaving me with a $500 deductible to fix $1000 in damage.

My daughter quickly opened the door(typically careful) into a very closely parked to line Range Rover. I did not even look but heard the thud. My daughter is not quite careful and slowly bumps the door into poorly parked vehicles or narrow spaces(MDX is little wider)

It basically just happens and typically to cars you love
smile.gif
The cars you don't like in my experience go dent free....my 10year old/250k Civic was dentless.

Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
Originally Posted By: Thermo1223
Originally Posted By: kozanoglu
I would rather have that pos BMW over that VW...

What other pertinent information would you like to add? Perhaps a conclusion based on how the car designates his sexual orientation?

Dude.. you are projecting BIG TIME.

Don't forget car color! This tells all.
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: MalfunctionProne
Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
Originally Posted By: Thermo1223
Originally Posted By: kozanoglu
I would rather have that pos BMW over that VW...

What other pertinent information would you like to add? Perhaps a conclusion based on how the car designates his sexual orientation?

Dude.. you are projecting BIG TIME.

Don't forget car color! This tells all.
thumbsup2.gif

I don't understand when people say I'm gay because I drive a Beetle. First of all I'm not gay, second of all a car doesn't say anything about a person. Several people on this site drive Miata's and I haven't seen anybody bash on them. Yeah a Beetle isn't the manliest car out there, but at least it's black on black on black. Not yellow or pink with flowers on it. And at least it's a diesel. The car only serves me 2 purposes. 1. Fantastic fuel mileage. It gets me about 40 mpg bombing this thing around town with lots of torque, it's actually fun to drive. Don't knock it if you haven't driven one. 2. It provides me with transportation from Point A to Point B, quite reliably and comfortably. I had a Camry that was awful to drive. Was slow and uncomfortable, 2 things this car isn't.

Don't go gay bashing on a straight person who drives a chick car to get fantastic mpg.

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
I don't understand when people say I'm gay because I drive a Beetle. First of all I'm not gay, second of all a car doesn't say anything about a person. Several people on this site drive Miata's and I haven't seen anybody bash on them. Yeah a Beetle isn't the manliest car out there, but at least it's black on black on black. Not yellow or pink with flowers on it. And at least it's a diesel. The car only serves me 2 purposes. 1. Fantastic fuel mileage. It gets me about 40 mpg bombing this thing around town with lots of torque, it's actually fun to drive. Don't knock it if you haven't driven one. 2. It provides me with transportation from Point A to Point B, quite reliably and comfortably. I had a Camry that was awful to drive. Was slow and uncomfortable, 2 things this car isn't.

Don't go gay bashing on a straight person who drives a chick car to get fantastic mpg.

Nick,
when you can, do a vacation south.
when you see what some locals drive, your car will really be BIG against some of those...

P.S. the guys that drove the company provided "Red-bull-gives-you-wings" cars are????....

Originally Posted By: pandus13

P.S. the guys that drove the company provided "Red-bull-gives-you-wings" cars are????....

Those have always been smokin' hot chicks from what I've seen.

And they never give me a free Red Bull.
mad.gif

Originally Posted By: KD0AXS
Speaking of parking lot idiots...
35.gif

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LVRdREp6xXU&feature=youtu.be

That video is painful to watch. I wish her license could be revoked for life.

That's another thing I can't understand is how people don't understand how a car steers, when to turn the wheel and which direction when backing up.

It would be hilarious to hook a single axle trailer up to a truck and get her to back it up Lol

I was baiting the troll and apparently I got'em lol

Brand bashing is one thing, we all do it. He was just trolling, pure & simple. I said the "gay" comment as bait but he didn't seem up to the task.

My diesel mechanic drove the same car sans different paint. He would be the last person I'd call out on his sexual orientation heck even just the car, that is unless you'd like broken bones.

Well the update I have for this was initially the cheapo dollar store car insurance company the other guy had looked at my pictures and determined it could be buffed out and they issued payment for 1 hour of buff time, $22. I'm not sure who in their right mind would charge $22 for buffing a door for an hour, likely a homeless person. The body shop gave me an estimate for $404 and after them sending their estimate and some better pictures the insurance company coughed up another $281, totaling $303. The body shop said they don't expect they'll pay anymore and to consider myself lucky they paid that. He said when the car is in getting repaired he may be able to issue a supplement and get them to cough up some more. Oh well I'm somewhat happy with it, not thrilled but there's worse things in the world to worry about than a ding in my door.

I now park in the back of the parking lot, which for some reason people still park next to me even though there's 15 empty spots toward the store.
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back