Painter

A homeowner hired a painter to do a small job on his house. When the painter arrived it was evident his grasp of english was fragile. The owner gave him simple instructions to paint the green front door and the porch 'round back both with the light brown paint. He said he'd be gone for a few hours and left. When he returned he asked the painter if he was done and the man responded 'yes sir but that green porch 'round back was a BMW. BTW just scored three jugs of 5W-30 Maxlife for $7.17/ea ($6.50 after my discount) at local Lowes. no joke

Porch = Porsche and NOT BMW, for us slow on the start. LOL. Good one.

Reminds me of the true event I had with one of my Brazilian graduate students: At a McDonalds he repeatedly asked for a large "Coke".
"Please, I want a large Coke" "just give me a large Coke". Except, he pronounced Coke as the term describing a rooster!;)

Porch = Porsche and NOT BMW, for us slow on the start. LOL. Good one.

Reminds me of the true event I had with one of my Brazilian graduate students: At a McDonalds he repeatedly asked for a large "Coke".
"Please, I want a large Coke" "just give me a large Coke". Except, he pronounced Coke as the term describing a rooster!;)
Awesome, we used to have a pilot that wrote up missing sealant as a "bad [rooster] job". Couldn't spell caulk apparently.

Back