Ozone machine - highly recommend for interior freshening.

I can only imagine the havoc that's going to wreak on your vehicle's interior plastic materials.
Once or twice for a short amount of time isn’t going to hurt much. Now, if you did it every day for an hour+, then sure.

Yeah, over time Ozone will damage plastics, also keep in mind it damages your lungs and causes cancer, in higher doses its worse then smoking and those doses are barely detectable by the smell. It occurs naturally in the ground and why many areas of the country they test homes for ozone, even at the lower levels where you cant smell it, it can be in high enough doses that would equal smoking a pack of cigarettes every day.
Your confusing ozone with radon. Sheesh!

I was wondering about the effect on the plastics, I only did 20 mins each car. I imagine some aging occurred but prob not much different than the cars sitting in the baking sun quite a few hours each day that they routinely go through.

And oh yeah definitely don’t want to be in the same area with them. In the cars they both sat for about 10-11 hours overnight after treatment for the ozone to deplete.

I was wondering about the effect on the plastics, I only did 20 mins each car. I imagine some aging occurred but prob not much different than the cars sitting in the baking sun quite a few hours each day that they routinely go through.

And oh yeah definitely don’t want to be in the same area with them. In the cars they both sat for about 10-11 hours overnight after treatment for the ozone to deplete.
Yes, pretty much, once you open the door or window any remaining Ozone goes away.

Back